BlueprintCPD helps in getting your CPD points Hassle Free.
It's timley, convenient and of great value. All whilst being in accordance with the NSW Office of Fair Trading guidelines.
Here is a quick walkthrough on getting started.
1. Upon registration each user will get their own unique user account to log into your account. Once logged in you will be taken to a welcoming page, here you can see your current CPD Status (modules selected and completed). You can also see your history of purchases here as well.
2. Getting started click on "Work Station": In the "CPD Library" you can view and select a topic of interest within the NSW Fair Trading assgined categories .
3. Then click on "Selected Modules" tab where you download the module and undertake the online (Self Correcting) multiple choice Quiz.
4. Once completed the module gets moved to the "Completed Modules". Here all completed modules, their code number & name and the date completed are listed for future reference. (Should it be needed)
5. Print a Certificate: You can at anytime click on the Print or Email A Certificate. Where a record of all completed modules, their names, their code number and CPD points attained are listed in a "Certificate of Compliance".