Level 3, 10 King Street Rockdale NSW 2216 Australia
Terms & Conditions
BlueprintCPD Terms and Conditions
- The following terms and conditions may change and without written notice
- Individuals are purchasing the rights to access the modules (content) in nominated bundle package (i.e. 6, 12 & 36 CPD Points)
- Each individual is given a unique user account and is assigned to that individual only and not transferrable to another builder &/or person
- The CPD Credits assigned to the individual upon purchase enables access to relevant modules (content) and quiz
- The content from BlueprintCPD (business/trading name) has a 100% Copyright by Meridian Project Consulting PL
- None of purchased or downloaded is to be repackaged, sold or redistributed to any industry or related parties
- None of content can be reused to be sold to other industry services requiring CPD (or similar) services
- The information provided in our CPD service is for the sole use of earning CPD Points and does not constitute legal or professional advice
- The information presented in the CPD Course was prepared to the best intent and ability in accordance with the NSW Office of Fair Trading, Director General’s Guidelines
- The information presented on the website is to be deemed as general knowledge only, and not be construed as advice professional or other in any form or shape.
- We assume no commercial liability for any reliance made by individual(s) based on the information from our website.
Should you not be 100% satisfied with the product or service you will gladly refund your money upon formal request in writing by email.
Accordingly, your order and user account will be deleted .
Delivery and Dispatch Policy
All information is accessible online and downloaded PDF files
Because your right to privacy is important to us, Meridian Project Consulting Pty Ltd (MPC) is committed to a strict code of compliance with the Spam Act 2003 (Cth) legislation administered by the Australian Communications Authority, and the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth).
Provided below is a legal overview detailing online privacy practices and usage terms of BlueprintCPD.com.au websites (“Sites”).
Importantly, it spells out the data gathering, storage and dissemination practices of your information that is collected by MPC.
Personal Information Collection and Use
Email required for sending newsletters to subscribers.
Name, email address, contact number and message required for handling enquiries.
Username, Email address and password are is required for login verification purposes. Email address required for confirming registration details and password, and payment and for sending new passwords should a current password be forgotten.
Name, email address, business name, contact number and mailing address required for processing advertising applications.
CPD for Builder Course
Username, password, name, surname, email address, contact numbers, street address (incl. suburb, postcode and state), development application (optional), as well as pricing options required for student registration, and for distributing certificate. Building license number and expiry date. Credit card type, name on credit card, credit card number, credit card expiry date, card security code and total value of sale are processed by the merchant gateway, with that information stored and managed on their servers.
Unless otherwise authorised to do so with your consent, we do not sell, share, or rent personally identifiable information to third parties other than those contracted by MPC. Furthermore, where credit card information is collected online, it is not stored on our servers at any point as a precautionary safeguard. This information is collected by the contracted merchant gateway, and stored on their servers.
MPC has taken forward steps as far as practicable to ensure that all advertisers and affiliates’ electronic addresses contained within its sites are safely concealed from email harvesters without compromising communication methods to the users avail.
Moreover, our anti-spamming policy ensures that we do not send unsolicited commercial email messages. All commercial messages sent directly by us clearly identify MPC as the authorised sender of its messages and that they contain accurate and adequate contact information.
Where applicable, email messages are supplemented with an electronic message enabling recipients to unsubscribe from any further commercial electronic messages from MPC.
The Sites contain link to other websites. MPC is not responsible for the privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our visitors to read [if available] the privacy statements of each web site that collects personally identifiable information as this privacy statement applies solely to information collected by this, and, co-branded web sites.
All content is copyright of MPC except where otherwise expressly specified or implied. Reproduction of copies of materials on this site, in whole or in part, for the purposes of commercial redistribution is prohibited except with written permission from MPC.